"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go" - T.S. Eliot
I believe adventure lies at the core of being happy. I live for the outdoors, pushing myself, and always stepping out of my comfort zone. Through the constant motion and chaos of the modern world, we all need a little reminder to just be still sometimes and I feel that photography is a great medium to capture that with. I am simply a quote-nerd at heart, with a curious passion for people, interaction, and creation.
As a Hike Like a Woman ambassador and Social Media Manager, I am always looking to contact with like=minded folks! Through HLAW, I also lead a local hiking group in the Southern Utah area.
Please contact me if you would like to collaborate, share your favorite quote, or simply to say hello!
- The Photo Bridage
- Nifty Shutter
- MKE Adventure Girls
- Outdoor Women's Alliance
- Kolob Canyon Review, 2015
- Photographer's Forum Best of College 2015, Honorable Mention
- Photographer's Forum Best of Photography 2014
- "Into the Woods," Southern Utah University, judge
- "Motion," Southern Utah University, co-curator and exhibitor
- "Black & White Organic Nature," Southern Utah University
- Darkroom Gallery, "Far Away Places"
- Braithwaite Gallery
- The Photo Place Gallery